Subscribe Now:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Catalog

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

This really pisses me off

OK, I was watching TV and this ad comes on for the Bosley Hair Treatment something-or-other. Normally, I don't even watch commercials because we record everything on our DVR specifically to skip fucking commercials, but I was watching live TV.

Anyway, this fucking Bosley commercial has all these fucking guys gushing about how Bosley changed their previously awful lives. What the fuck is wrong with people? If you're so fucking shallow that a little hair loss is going to keep you from living a full life, fucking kill yourself, cause you're just taking up space. I mean, my hair is thinning, but instead of whining about it like a little pussy, I just think of it as one less thing to worry about in my life. I'm still my normal, awesome self.

If your life has a hole in it that can only be filled by having a full head of hair, you must have a fuck of an easy life, and I don't have the least bit of sympathy for you. I'll tell you what, why don't you go out and get into your giant SUV that you bought to compensate for your tiny dick, open the fuse block and disable the airbags. Then get on the freeway, get that thing up to 120 mph and slam it into a bridge or something. And no wearing you seatbelt either, pussyboy.

Let me clarify something here: I do not have an issue with the Bosley Hair people. I have no problem with them or anyone else trying to make a buck. But these simpering cunts in their commercials just find one of my buttons and fucking stand on it. "Oh, look, now that I have hair I can swim in my own pool again!" "That hot chick who shot me down last week wants to fuck me now that I have hair!" "I just got a promotion at work thanks to my thick, full hair!" "I can live the life of adventure that was until recently denied me by my thinning hair!" FUCK!!!!

At least Bob in the Enzyte commercials is funny.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally agree man...

http://www.aboutnavellint.com

Uncle Butch said...

I wish that was my biggest problem in life!