Subscribe Now:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Catalog

Sunday, March 30, 2008

All Too Common

It's been a while since I've posted anything, but I do have a job. At one point in my life I had actually contemplated a career in law enforcement. That's right, a cop. As things stand now, I'm glad I didn't, because I'd be associated with these gems of today's Fascist society:

http://www.tucsonweekly.com/gbase/Opinion/Content?oid=oid:58248

I hope if this guy's married they showed these pictures to his wife. First of all, only the worst and most cowardly of cunts hit women. On top of that, where does the "Serve and Protect" part cover beating the shit out of any prisoner, let alone a handcuffed woman? Your Mom sure would be proud to see this, once the swelling around her eyes goes down enough for her to see anything at all. I guess those dishes aren't going to do themselves, are they? At least your Dad will have something to talk about when he's forcing himself on some teenage boy at that "one" rest area on the interstate right by his house. A quick search on Youtube will net you some graphic video. What a dick.

http://www.tucsonweekly.com/gbase/Opinion/Content?oid=oid:58248

I'm sure this skilled officer is much better at threat assessment than me, because a NINE FUCKING YEAR OLD MENTALLY RETARDED GIRL could certainly be easily underestimated. I'm sure she brought it upon herself, though, being all small and "slow" and unpredictable. I can't even fathom the cowardice of anyone who witnessed this not at least saying something to this fucking thug hiding behind a badge. If I saw anyone else but a cop doing something this mortifying I would feel obligated to try to stop them any way I could. See that picture of me at the top of the page? That's a good choice for what they call an "appropriate response."

I sincerely hope these assholes lose their jobs at the very least. I also hope the inevitable (and completely justified) lawsuits bankrupt both of these departments. Fuck them, it's what they deserve for putting badges on these cocksuckers.

No comments: