Subscribe Now:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Catalog

Friday, December 7, 2007

Is It Really That Bad?

My answer is an emphatic YES!! The Fourth Reich is alive and well in the last place you would think it would work, the United States of fucking Amerika!! Don't believe me? Go deposit or withdraw $5k in your own bank account. Better yet, take that money in cash and get a cashier's check. Your letter from Homeland Security (in the guise of a letter from your bank) will arrive in the mail shortly. That happened to me. "Due to the enactment of the Patriot Act, we are required to report...blah, blah, fucking blah." Basically, the government of this once great nation wanted to know where I got this money from. I never gave any sort of reply, and I never will, because they can take a flying fuck at a rolling donut for all I care about what they want. Fuck them! They supposedly work for us, right? Besides, the burden of proof lies with the prosecution, meaning they have to prove I did something wrong, and I don't have to prove that I didn't. That was about 5 or 6 years ago, and I haven't heard anything else about it, because I called my bank and gave them a more polite version of what I've typed here. I'm sure I'm on a list somewhere.

Like I said, fuck Bush and his New SS. My grandfather was an electrician, while his funded Hitler's Nazi war machine. Kinda runs in the family, don'tcha think? Don't take my word for it, read this article, or any of thousands of others detailing W's grandfather's involvement. My heritage is Italian and my people helped build this country into the greatest democracy on earth, Bush and his cronies are doing everything they can to tear it down, pissing all over those people like my grandfather every day.

While my personal experience was momentarily annoying at worst, some people have their whole lives turned upside down. I read a blog called Six Hours a Week by this very brave woman trying to live a normal, personally fulfilling life like any sane person, but it's just a fucking Orwellian horrorshow. If you are reading this, follow the link and learn about this woman's ordeal right here in Amerika! I wish there was something more I could do for her, but showing my support through this stupid little blog is it, for now. If you use Stumble Upon, give her a thumbs up so she gets more exposure. Let's take back America from Bush and his Fourth Reich Nazi cunts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very scary shit. :(

http://aboutnavellint.com/