Subscribe Now:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Catalog

Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's Been A While

My, it has been a long time since I posted anything. It's certainly not because there are less things to rant about, but fuck a duck! Where do I start?

How about the election? It looks more like a popularity contest held at an overcrowded bible camp. I would like to see just one fucking candidate say, "My religious beliefs have no bearing on my support or dissent regarding any legislation, and yours shouldn't either."
And it's the fucking twenty-first century, people! Can we finally get past a candidate's race for fuck's sake? There are sooooo many more important things to consider about our future leader than the color of his skin or who his parents were. How about someone who has read (and actually understands) the fucking Constitution, or at least the Bill of Rights, since a middle-school civics class 30-plus years ago. How about someone not bought and paid for by big business? That would certainly be a welcome change from our "Emperor's New Clothes/Oil Whore" regime that we currently suffer under, selling us out at every turn. How about someone with real solutions to current problems regarding crime in this country that don't involve more gun control or other infringements on the liberties of law-abiding citizens?
Why are there only two political parties? There's no significant difference in them either, so they might as well drop the pretense and form one huge, unstoppable, bible-waving New Amerikan Zeitgeist Incumbent Party. That's a bit cumbersome, though. I've got it, they can be brutally honest for a change and call it the Enema Party! I can see their literature now: "Vote Enema! Because then you can be sure we'll stick it in your ass, and when we're done, you won't have shit left!"
It's a shame I have to go out and vote for the candidate who makes me cringe the least. If the U.S. weren't populated by a flock of vapid, mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging, semi-literate, glassy-eyed religious jizz-dribbles (who breed like sewer rats), we might have a better chance at electing a real leader, instead of having yet another rich prick shoved up our ass.
I have to stop now, before I give myself a brain hemorrhage.

Vote for Ron Paul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most excellent post, Uncle Butchy. I agree with you wholeheartedly. I wish we could vote for Ron Paul and have it mean something. Instead we have to vote for the lesser evil, which is repugnant. Personally I dislike or hate them all, but one of them stands out as so freaking unqualified and batshit insane that I must vote against her.
I'm so sick of religion in politics and everyone dumbing down everything to the lowest common denominator to spoon feed it to the sheeple of this country. Disgusting.
I love your vivid turn of phrase. Want to go out to dinner sometime? Like tonight? :D